- Develop and implement the corporate marketing communications programs and plans, in alignment with the Company’s vision and strategic objectives.
- Review the effectiveness of current programs and suggest recommendations for enhancing marketing activities and the Company’s reputation amongst its key target audience.
- Advise and implement internal and external communications policies and procedures in line with Company’s overall objectives.
- Lead the development of corporate presentations, brochures, and information on the Company’s website to help build and promote better understanding of corporate strategies and objectives.
- Manage the development and dissemination of media materials including the annual reports, newsletters and other publications in compliance with company’s corporate visual identity.
- Establish and develop the company’s corporate relationships with all print, broadcast and web-based media, including consumer press.
- Develop and maintain strong public relations with the government agencies, private organizations, media and public relations agencies.
- Act as the primary point of contact for the handling of all local and regional media inquiries and requests for information to ensure consistency, co-ordination, accuracy and integrity of responses.
- Develop crisis-management communications planning, readiness and response capabilities consistent with corporate guidelines.
- Activate and improve brand awareness amongst target customer segments.
- Maintain effectiveness of external stakeholder relationship management programs.
- Enhance media coverage for restaurant openings and product launches.
- Ensure effectiveness and outreach of Company communications.
- Develop the annual marketing calendars, campaigns, promotions and events, and execute with excellence.
- Act as the company Marketing agent, engaging with external stakeholders including media representatives and potential and future clients to build strong strategic partnerships.
- Conduct general market research to understand current and future trends and to track competitor marketing activities.
- Develops Marketing analytics to demonstrate delivery of return on investment (ROI)
- Design, develop and control the Marketing budget and the appropriate allocation of resources.
- To perform other duties as instructed which contribute to the effective marketing of the company’s restaurants.
- Manage, motivate and develop team members through a leading by example approach.
- Review the latest creative resources to remain updated with current creative trends and styles.
- Maintain the image, standards and principles of the organization at all times.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of all design related documents.
- Ensure that the Marketing team creates and executes all programs / plans in accordance with Company defined parameters.
- Fluent Arabic Speaker (desirable).
- Proven experience in GCC as a Marketing Director (or equivalent) within the F&B industry, overseeing GCC-wide operations.
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills with proven experience of managing cultural diversity.
- Proven experience of building a Marketing department and team from the ground up (circa 10 team members), with an ability to challenge the status quo.
- Expert knowledge of best practices whose proactive approach delivers competitive edge.
- Highly creative, strategic, out-of-the-box thinker who has the ability to see the “bigger-picture” whilst constantly seeking innovative ways to maximize Marketing ROI.
- Dynamic, energetic team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong stakeholder-management skills; comfortable interacting at all levels from Senior/Exec level management to junior team members
- Fully familiar with current digital marketing techniques, best practices and social media platforms.
- Offered Salary:
- Career Level: