Oversee all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities. Establish marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives. Evaluate customer research, market conditions, and competitor data and implement marketing
plan changes as needed.
- Develop and implement an integrated range of marketing concepts and methodologies; plan and develop marketing strategies consistent with the overall goals and objectives of the business.
- Develop or assist in the development and implementation of policies and procedures consistent with those of the organization to ensure efficient and safe operation of the business.
- Participate in development, implementation and maintenance of policies, objectives, short and long- range planning; develop and implement projects and programs to assist in accomplishment of established goals.
- Direct, oversee, monitor and evaluate the activities of the marketing & communications department.
- Development of new and existing customers and markets, review and implementation of pricing and products.
- Analyze the market, including marketing strategy and execution.
- Product development including working with Property Managers to ensure successful implementation for Residential and Commercial Brand Standards.
- Present developmental opportunities to management for accurate review of costs, capital expenditure assessment and other pertinent data needed for new product / process decision-making.
- Lead all customer communications including website, email and SEO.
- Develop and manage advertising plan to include online, print, radio and/or TV from concept to delivery and in-flight TV.
- Develop and maintain Public Relations activity including agency activity and reporting of statistics.
- Review and prioritize sponsorship opportunities to further the brand in a cost effective way.
- Develop advertising campaigns for various media; filter and negotiate all medium to assure better reach and rates.
- Responsible for all publicity, advertising, direct mailing, catalogs, exhibits, awards and other communications activities.
- Represent the company at conferences, meetings, exhibits and other special events; promote new and existing programs and initiatives.
- Provide market research and analysis; prepare research-based reports and forecasts for senior management.
- Develop and manage annual marketing operating budgets, and regularly monitor performance to budget parameters.
- Design and oversee media production and printed promotional materials including catalogs, brochures, flyers and program & media guides.
- Negotiate with vendors and contractors to coordinate media cost, placement and scheduling.
- Degree in Marketing or equivalent professional qualification
- Proven experience in a Marketing Manager capacity
- Strong record of academic success
- Proven track record of delivering measurableresults
- Commercial awareness
- Imaginative / customer oriented
- Good product knowledge
- Strong Communication skills
- Ability to prioritize, delegate and multi-task
- Excellent organization and planning
- Strong project management skills
Experience in Handling Hospitality industry or Marketing Agency
• Handles a team, PR, Campaigns, Budgeting and in-house agency
Bilingual- Arabic & English
Experience in Media, Communications, Social Media Management,
- Offered Salary:
- Career Level: