-Review plans and specifications according to the plan.
– Manage to oversee the work of subordinate staff contact architects or Engineers.
– Prepare plans, details, specified and cost estimated of plumbing, heating, ventilating, air conditioning and general piping system.
– Provide technical advice to staff designer, supervisor, inspector, and contracting service provider regarding installation and maintenance of MEP System.
-Analyze mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing engineering problems and formulate solutions.
– Identify problems in the design, planning, manage and delivering multiple projects.
-Plan, organize the review and evaluate the work of consultants, contractors, and others. – Knowledge in MS Office, AutoCAD, and Construction Project management software.
– Continually review the contractor’s construction schedule during the progress of the site works regarding MEP services and report to the Project Director.
– Manage the day-to-day work of the MEP team.
mechanical engineer with 3 to 5 years of in contracting field ,HVAC ,plumbing ,
and shop drawings .
- Offered Salary:
- Career Level: