Tasks and Responsibilities
• Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures.
• Contribute to and maintain system standards.
• Maintain operational configuration and other procedures.
• Research and make recommendations on servers and network administration.
• Integrate servers and configure hardware, peripherals, storage, printers etc. in verifying completion of scheduled jobs as backups.
• Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.
• Perform daily backup operations and ensure backup consistency.
• Perform regular file archival and purge as necessary.
• Create, change, and delete user accounts in Windows domain environment and on network devices when applicable.
• Repair and recover from hardware or software failures. Communicate and coordinate with associated vendors.
• Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities.
• Install and configure Oracle and MS SQL databases on various platforms.
• Perform periodic performance reporting to support capacity planning.
• Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required.
• Maintain the datacenter environmental.
• Build up knowledge in network devices such as switches, routers and firewalls and must have the ability to install and configure existing and new devices.
• Ensure network security and connectivity.
• Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, and latency) and test for weaknesses.
• Define Network policies and procedures.
- Offered Salary:
- Career Level: