– Lead the Office Management department by covering the following:
– Manage the branding initiatives.
– Managing purchases and inventory of collaterals, stationary, furniture and all necessary products.
– In charge of a petty cash, business travel, business gifts, etc.
– Management of facilities: Generator and diesel refueling, maintenance management of all equipment and material, maintaining up to date documentation for HO and branches.
– Coordinating CEO’S business activities.
– In charge of events planning.
– Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or other related fields.
– MBA is a plus
– Experience with administrative and clerical work
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
– Strong leadership skills
– Strong communication skills
– Strong ability to multitask
- Offered Salary:
- Career Level: