- Responsible for leading the operations processes, replenishment, forecast development, analytics, and logistics alignment to deliver service excellence to the customers. Key Accountabilities
- Elaborates the vision at the department level and set up the yearly strategic plan and the yearly budgets in accordance with the company’s vision and mission.
- Formulates standard operating procedures for operations and ensures that these are being maintained & implemented by Logistics & Processing Manager.
- Evaluates Operations strategy on quarterly basis.
- Develops and manages annual operations activity calendars.
- Sets and identifies departmental Key Performance Indicators – KPIs
- Directs the activities of all functions involved in the planning, purchasing, warehousing from receiving forecasted replenishment needs to the delivery of the products to customers.
- Leads and plans a comprehensive supplier negotiation strategy, and lead negotiation to develop the contract price and terms.
- Monitors performance of inventory policies.
- Develops and tracks operations performance measurements to provide feedback on execution, identify improvement opportunities and drive change.
- Develops and ensures that all principles and recommendations are followed by the Operations team while purchasing, transporting, warehousing and handling materials.
- Develops, implements and maintains an Inventory Cycle count program within ERP system in timely manner.
- Manages supplier’s performance and assess ability to meet quality and delivery requirements.
- Carries out Annual Appraisals for all staff.
- Makes recommendations on hiring, termination, promotion and discipline as required.
- Provides support and guidance to all staff, develops and motivates their performance to improve productivity and quality of work
- Develops, monitors, oversees the department’s budget and financial.
- Keeps up-to-date with service and products provided by competitors.
- Ensures own performance and ongoing learning.
- Respects all of the company’s internal rules, policies and procedures.
- Analyzes and fills all required reports on daily, weekly, monthly and yearly bases.
- Performs other duties in line with scope of work and as assigned by the Managing Director – MD when needed.
- Offered Salary:
- Career Level: