- Providing routine care such as vision testing and prescribing glasses and contact lenses.
- Performing corrective surgeries, such as repairing injuries and corneas, and removing cataracts.
- Performing advanced surgical procedures, such as keyhole or laser surgery.
- Diagnosing and treating eye diseases and injuries.
- Managing emergency eye clinics, outpatient clinics, or other specialist eye clinics.
- Treating medical disorders that affect the vision through a holistic approach.
- Using therapeutic procedures and performing biopsies.
- Offered Salary:
- Career Level: