- Assist the Executive Chef for overall kitchen operation, ensuring maximum guest satisfaction, through planning, organizing, directing, and controlling the Kitchen operation and administration.
- Able to make recommendations to the Executive Chef regarding succession planning.
- To be aware of all financial budgets and goals
- Ensure that all recipes and product yields are accurately costed and reviewed regularly.
- Assist management in the development of new concepts.
- Kitchen management and reporting; of all restaurants as specified by senior management.
- Create, innovate and introduce new menus.
- Standardize recipes and initiate and sustain research in the F&B industry.
- Ensure that all culinary operations manuals are prepared and updated.
- Maintain kitchen specifications, cooking procedure sheets and all build up and spread sheets.
- Develop all necessary manuals in liaison with the operations team.
- Be responsible for vendor development, equipment sourcing and raw materials finalization.
- Ensure junior chefs adhere strictly to recipe review program of the organization.
- Work always in liaison with purchase department and assist them in the proper maintenance of ingredients and product list.
- Organize staff, allocate resources, execute controls and systemize daily functioning and maintain efficient MIS in the kitchen’s operations.
- Prioritize F&B controls, ensure top quality and hygiene both for products and equipment’s and maintain food cost at a minimum.
- Train and develop F&B production staff.
- Should monitor closely and continuously the activities of chefs de cuisines and ensure smooth running of the entire kitchen.
- Identify strengths and weaknesses and provide timely feedback to the individual.
- Should be able to motivate and lead the team from the fore-front.
- Coach and counsel employees in a timely manner and in accordance with Company policy
- Take up any related responsibilities handed over to you; by the management.
- Must have the capacity develop and manage a multi-unit, multi-concept operation in coordination with the Executive Chef.
- Offered Salary:
- Career Level: