Multi-award-winning X-Architects operates a critical design approach which recognizes the inherent complexity in building and construction and harnesses this complexity to produce projects that are culturally robust, environmentally friendly and place sensitive. X-Architects believes in design as a process. We research into creating a built environment that is adaptive and contextual.
The ability to not only accept change and alteration, but to use these critical events in a productive and reinvigorating manner is central to the progressive architectural practice of X-Architects.
Overall, Purpose of the role
To provide high level confidential support to the Managing Partners by delivering a full secretarial and administrative service.
Ability to anticipate needs, think critically, and offer solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- To be able to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
- Work closely and effectively with Managing Partners to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities.
- Assist in Managing partners’ corporate, business and investment related activities, tasks and projects which include record keeping, liaison, coordination, scheduling, monitoring projects, research, and analysis.
- Organize and manage Managing partners’ calendar and appointments. Arrange and coordinate internal and external business meetings and social events.
Expectations & Responsibilities related to your role
- Research, prioritize, and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the Managing partners, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determine appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the Managing partners’ office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and support with senior management staff.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients, and other external partners
- Help Managing Partners stay organized by managing their schedules and keeping up with correspondence based on their needs.
- Prioritize conflicting needs, handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- APPOINTMENTS AND RESERVATIONS
- Keep Managing partners’ calendars accurate.
- Coordinate all Executive Team meetings and retreats and assist with staff meetings
- Coordinate events and speaking engagements
- Manage travel arrangements for Managing Partners.
- AGENDAS AND DOCUMENTS
- Prepare documents and agendas and distribute them in timely manner.
- Keep tidy and organize internal and confidential files.
Education and Training
- Degree educated – bachelor’s in administration, Management or Arts
- Diploma or Certification in office administration or management is a plus
- Excellent MS office knowledge
- Significant executive support experience, including supporting C-level executives
- High degree of professionalism in dealing with diverse groups of people, including Board members, senior executives, staff, and community leaders
- Industry Experience – preferably reputable architecture practices, engineering, or consultancy office
- Years worked following graduation – minimum 5 years
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English (Arabic is a plus)
- Strong Organization skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to details
- Excellent management, time-management, and problem-solving skills
- Strong administrative and personal assistant skills with an ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Resourceful and Innovative
- Honest and reliable
- Proactive and think independently
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Good Phone Etiquette
Requirements : 10 years experience as Pa for a chairman or Ceo for a big group – preference architecture or engineering group
- Offered Salary:
- Career Level: