Plastic Surgeon duties and responsibilities
- Examine patient’s and assess any deformity or illness
- Apply appropriate reconstructive, cosmetic and corrective medical treatments
- Perform surgeries on patients who want to augment and/or beautify certain body parts
- Perform various non-invasive treatments
- Make sure that surgical equipment is sterilized
- Follow up with patients and provide appropriate medical care
- Explain the risks and dangers of surgical procedures to patients
- Assess patients’ are psychological health
- Maintain confidentiality of all patient information according to federal guidelines and regulations
Plastic Surgeon requirements and qualifications
- A degree in medicine.
- A completed residency.
- Additional courses and training in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery.
- A Medical Degree and Osteopathic Medical Licensing and Board Certification
- Years of practical experience in surgery.
- Previous working experience as a Plastic Surgeon
- In-depth knowledge and hands on experience with reconstruction surgery
- Broad knowledge of common medication, side effects and contraindications
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- A sound understanding of patient aftercare and wound management.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and impeccable bedside manner.
- Offered Salary:
- Career Level: