A printing sales Specialist is responsible for the sales of printed goods for the company. To succeed in this job, you must actively create relationships with current and prospective clients, draw up contracts, bid on large-scale and commercial print jobs, and give the overall best possible service to clients. Your day-to-day responsibilities may include maintaining customer accounts, following up with former customers to ensure satisfaction or to help them reorder additional materials, drawing up presentations and proposals for jobs, and learning about new products or services available at your company. You may have additional duties as a printing sales representative that relate to marketing and advertising, especially if you work for a smaller company where roles overlap.
- Development & implementation of the business and strategic sales plans.
- Realization of the approved budget in cost and sales, based on the overall number of goods sold, overall turnover, turnover per market within its geographical territory.
- Handles major international key accounts. Travels along sales team to meet with customers.
- Manage, motivate, and guide the Sales Team.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field. (Master’s preferred)
- At least 5 years commercial experience in an international/global environment handling technical products in a B2B market. At least two years’ experience in a B2B commercial management position.
- Excellent command of the Arabic and English language.
- Excellent using systems (ERP, CRM) (ODOO) (Microsoft office tools).
- Ability for daily travel within territory of coverage and broader domestic travel as necessary
- Has the ability to control and motivate employees, resellers, and agents on an international scale
- Is accustomed to operating on a strategic level and manage KPI’s effectively
- Offered Salary:
- Career Level: