To maximize the company’s profitability by negotiating the best prices for buying products and equipment while maintaining an efficient stock level to minimize Working Capital Requirements.
Leadership and control of all the procurement team across the company.
Responsible for the Procurement budget of the year and for maximizing profit margins.
Interacts Marketing director, exports, Finance manager, warehousing manager, logistics, SR Personnel Admin
1- Direct & control the entire procurement team and make sure they are well motivated and trained. Develop level of inter departments communication.
2- Support in products’ selection provided by fairs, suppliers…etc. and sets with management, the selections needed & others to be archived for future use.
3- Review & Release all approved Purchase Orders on the system as per budget planned.
4- Follow & Approve all quotations related to Sales Department.
5- Receives & send to process of all Admin request or other Departments’ Managers procurement Requests.
6- Analyze the demand forecast and set the Procurement plan and budget for the year.
7- Final Negotiation stage with international & local approved suppliers to ensure the best cost and guarantee the availability of products on time and insurance.
8- Achieve the set targets for overall inventory turns per year.
9- Analyze\report approved existing and potential suppliers (price, production time, payment agreement, quality, product varieties…etc.) & update or terminate contracts with suppliers.
10- Provide final approval on shipping companies to deal with, and keep closed follow up on custom clearance process to avoid any delay.
11- Continuous search of alternate materials or new technologies whenever applicable to improve high quality and increase profit margins.
12- Identify and analyze inventories as per the demand forecast.
13- Maintain regular contact with suppliers to resolve any problem, identify new business opportunities and improve service levels and efficiency.
14- Provide advice and feedback to showroom managers on all procurement related issues.
15- Check and approve Factory Purchase orders in order to sell the BD products to the retail company.
16- Maintain close monitor over the aging of stocks in the market and take the best course of action.
17- Develops timely summary reports to the higher management to brief them about:
• The achievement Vs forecast and impacts on suppliers due to any deviations.
• The general procurement operation and budgets while highlighting special alerts for important developments.
18- Develop and control all assets purchases as per company’s need.
19- Develop and control methods to reduce costs.
20- Develops and maintains the procurement procedures\policies and recommend updates if needed.
21- Follow up and solve all internal tickets.
Decision making authority in the areas of:
– Supplier negotiation
– Orders’ re-negotiation based on the updated sales performance
• Bachelor of business / certificate in supply chain
• Fluent In English Language.
8-10 years’ experience of managing a procurement operation out of which the last three in a similar position.
• Demonstrated success managing inventory, including auditing, forecasting and planning
• Effective listening, communication (verbal and written).
• Excellent negotiating skills
• Judgment and decision-making ability
• Demonstrated integrity and ethical standards
• Experience developing and implementing strategic sourcing
• Strong leadership, motivation and managerial skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Problem-solving and analytical ability
• Strong project management and multi-tasking skills
• Demonstrated competency in budgeting, forecasting and planning
• Demonstrated competency hiring, developing and evaluating
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite & ERP modules.
- Offered Salary:
- Career Level: