Duties and responsibilities:
1. Develop and issue bid documents of various procurement methodologies (e.g., RFQs)
2. Prepare competition documents (e.g. Bid matrix)
3. Prepare/issue letters of clarification, as necessary, to published bid documents/specifications.
4. Evaluate applicable bid offers/responses to determine the low responsive/responsible bidder(s) and provide associated award recommendations.
5. Upon approval, issue and review the appropriate contract instruments and requirements to the contractor(s).
6. Coordinate effectively and timely with relevant project/program staff on project needs and requirements.
7. Participate in activity work planning, and proactively conduct market research in support of anticipated operations and technical needs.
8. Responsible for maintaining and updating project assets/inventory of all project property.
9. Distribute tasks among any assistants or logistic team
- Offered Salary:
- Career Level: