- Overall responsibility of running the entire Projects department
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant persons/departments of the company and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques; report and escalate to management as required
- Manage the relationship between the company and all contractors and other outside business partners
- Create and maintain complete project documentation
- Perform risk analysis of projects in order to minimize financial risks
- Source materials and create and maintain supplier contacts
- Frame and structure proper Bills of Quantities ( BOQ ) for all projects
- Execute complete detailed drawings
- Manage a team of junior engineers and foremen
- Formulate mood boards, sample lists and brochures required for the execution of designs
- Device efficient supervision of day today construction activities at every site, local or international
- Co-ordinate with Business Development/Senior Management on all design and constructions activities to maximize efficiency of operational aspects including kitchen design.
- Should have thorough MEP knowledge and must efficiently co-ordinate MEP execution
- Ensure that construction is as per design. Rectify discrepancies; if any. It is the Project Engineers’ fundamental responsibility to ensure that the design is executed to maximum perfection.
- Co-ordinate with contractors and ensure smooth work flow at multiple sites; both nationally and internationally
- Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc) required to complete the project
- Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards
- Prepare financial reports and supporting documentation and ensure that all financial records for the project are up to date
- Travel when requested by management and oversee any works entrusted upon.
- Be responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of all existing projects
- Check and monitor all quotations, tenders, contracts (falling under the department)
- Should constantly be in touch with all the latest trends in the industry and acquire all necessary skills necessary as the company keeps growing.
- Should efficiently manage the departments (falling under) in multi concept, multi unit operations.
- Upkeep of the image, standards and principle of the organization, keeping a transparent easily accessible style of management.
- Should be able to motivate and lead the team from the forefront.
- Responsible to set department budgets and yearly targets after discussing with the Management.
- Ensure projects run smoothly by analyzing and reviewing production costs, schematics and vital data that pertains to the project.
- Proven working experience as a project administrator or manager in the hospitality/F&B industry
- High level of computer skills; strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent business writing skills
- Thorough understanding of auto cad, 3D Max and other design software
- Exposure to modern restaurant designs/ trends
- Understanding of MEP
- Experience in constructing upmarket restaurants a preference
- Creative, vibrant and positive
- Offered Salary:
- Career Level: