The QA Engineer is responsible for preparing and executing tests in close collaboration with the client project manager to ensure the proper functioning of our solutions before they go into production and validation with the client.
1. Maintain established departmental policies, procedures and objectives
2. Configure applications, interfaces, and customer experiences in the target environment (Web,USSD,etc)
3. Install and configure applications, modules, APIS on test environments
4. Write and execute test cases covering the project scope
5. Guarantee the quality of the deliverables and conduct performance tests
6. Diagnosis the deviations and follow the resolution of anomalies with the developers
7. Help troubleshoot issues
8. Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
9. Writing of reporting documents, training support
10. Work closely with Product Management and Application Development in an Agile environment, during the scope, development, and testing phases to ensure high quality and timely delivery is achieved.
11. Analyse requirement, define product Test Cases, create, modify and execute Test Cases used in APIs testing, Integration, Regression, Smoke, UAT or Automation.
12. Identify, isolate, document, and report problems with program function, software defects, and deviance from specifications using Jira project management and bug tracking tool.
13. Monitor issue resolution efforts, communicate priority/severity of defects to other team members, and track successes. Retest issue updates made by developers.
14. Provide feedback to QA Lead and product management on software usability and functionality.
15. Run Performance and Automation test runs, document and analyze reports.
16. Support customers on any system related questions or issues
17. Provide documentation, diagrams, and any related documents related to the software.
18. Maintain the Software Versions, Schema changes, between test environments and production environments.
19. Assist the DevOps/Support in applicataion deployments and releases.
20. Assist the DevOps/Support in applictaion / system configuration.
21. Perform other related duties as assigned or requested by his direct superior
User experience (mobile/web) Knowledge in computer and telecom environments as well as web and mobile concepts: Backoffice applications, front office, web services, API, SMS, USSD, micro-payment … Linux environments / logs reading Any knowledge in test tools and scripts would be an asset
- Offered Salary:
- Career Level: