Are you willing to work on building scalable services using exciting technologies?
Do you want to be involved in building new solutions for a wide range of service orientated architectures?
Food Generation is looking for a passionate, curious software QA engineer to work on challenging software development projects.
- Perform manual and automated tests
- Generating and identify relevant test data
- Work with product owners to understand the whole ecosystem
- Assist the team to perform testing on the earliest stages of the development
- Design, maintain and update test cases based on requirements
- Create, maintain, improve and execute automated tests (Selenium, Java)
- Investigating failures, performing root cause analysis
- Good understanding of testing concepts, methodologies, and processes
- Good attention to details
- Logical and analytic approach to problem solving
Any of the following skills is a plus:
- Experience with MongoDB
- Experience testing APIs (automation and exploratory testing)
- Offered Salary:
- Career Level: