QA leads defines testing strategies to ensure the product being released is up to industry and company standards. QA leads create testing plans, including individual testing phases, and ensure the team meets the deadlines set forth in those plans.
1. Maintain established departmental policies, procedures and objectives
2. Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met.
3. Act as key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA services and coordinating QA resources internally and externally.
4. Lead and mentor QA team members, as well as manage outside contract testers.
5. Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and automated).
6. Configure applications, interfaces, and customer experiences in the target environment (Web,USSD,etc)
7. Install and configure applications, modules, APIS on test environments
8. Write and execute test cases covering the project scope
9. Guarantee the quality of the deliverables and conduct performance tests
10. Diagnosis the deviations and follow the resolution of anomalies with the developers
11. Help troubleshoot issues
12. Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
13. Writing of reporting documents, training support
14. Work closely with Product Management and Application Development in an Agile environment, during the scope, development, and testing phases to ensure high quality and timely delivery is achieved.
15. Analyze requirement, define product Test Cases, create, modify and execute Test Cases used in APIs testing, Integration, Regression, Smoke, UAT or Automation.
16. Identify, isolate, document, and report problems with program function, software defects, and deviance from specifications using Jira project management and bug tracking tool.
17. Monitor issue resolution efforts, communicate priority/severity of defects to other team members, and track successes. Retest issue updates made by developers.
18. Assist and Provide feedback to product management on software usability and functionality.
19. Run Performance and Automation test runs, document and analyze reports.
20. Support customers on any system related questions or issues
21. Provide documentation, diagrams, and any related documents related to the software.
22. Maintain the Software Versions, Schema changes, between test environments and production environments.
23. Assist the DevOps/Support in application deployments and releases.
24. Assist the DevOps/Support in application / system configuration.
25. Perform other related duties as assigned or requested by his direct superior
User experience (mobile/web) Knowledge in computer and telecom environments as well as web and mobile concepts: Backoffice applications, front office, web services, API, SMS, USSD, micro-payment … Linux environments / logs reading Any knowledge in test tools and scripts would be an asset
- Offered Salary:
- Career Level: