The IT Project Manager role is within the Pixers Business Group. The successful candidate will manage multiple projects from conception to completion and it will cover running e-commerce maintenance, enhancements and new application development initiatives. The successful candidate must also have proven experience in both waterfall and agile project delivery. The prospective IT Project Manager must have excellent people skills, an enthusiasm for building high-performing project teams and feel comfortable communicating to all levels of the organisation.
- managing execution of the tasks to achieve the project goals;
- measuring project performance using appropriate monitoring tools and techniques;
- managing changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs;
- recommending and implementing actions and workarounds required to avoid project risk events;
- building mutual trust and encouraging cooperation among team members;
- conducting effective meetings with stakeholders and team members;
- using historical data and expert opinions to understand project limitations;
- serving as a backup to the COO.
- at least 5 years project management experience;
- project management process and tools expertise;
- project budgeting and costing expertise;
- experience in B2C e-commerce maintenance and enhancements;
- experience with full software (web and mobile apps) development lifecycle including agile and scrum delivery methodologies;
- ability to operate and communicate effectively with core infrastructure teams, software development teams as well as non-technical business teams;
- ability to create presentations and write business cases for stakeholders;
- ability to solve very complex problems and deal with a variety of work situations;
- ability to work under tight deadlines managing multiple key business priorities.
- Offered Salary:
- Career Level: