Restaurant Manager holds full responsibility for the day to day operations of the restaurant. This includes managing and planning the effective use of resources, ensuring delivery of service is at brand standard and working within budgets and sales targets. Additionally, the Restaurant Manager is responsible for the health and safety of their teams, assisting and supporting team development and ensuring all key performance indicators are achieved.
- Overall responsibility of the daily running the restaurant and other related activities.
- Motivation and team leadership.
- Adhering and achieving achieve budgets and sales targets.
- Directly responsible for all daily aspects of restaurant daily operations. Responsible for decision making, staff scheduling and planning and executing daily operations of the restaurant.
- Keep tab on the quality, quantity and consistency of all food and beverages served in the restaurant.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure smooth service cycle.
- Responsible for all stocks and inventory control.
- Should monitor closely and continuously the activities of all assistant managers and ensure smooth running of the restaurant.
- Responsible for the training and validation of all staff.
- Responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of all equipment and fixtures in the restaurant.
- Control and approve all duty roasters, staff leaves, offs and employee benefits.
- Should keep all records and tabs as required by the management.
- Submit and prepare periodical reports.
Execute any related duty assigned to you by Operational Leadership.
- Must have excellent communication skills, especially in English.
- Must have good food knowledge
- Must be an observer with good general knowledge
- Must be constantly updated and keen on current issues
- Must be well groomed with a pleasing personality.
- Must be a team player and also a hard worker.
- Must have good interpersonal skills. Must have the ability to deal well with guests and make them feel at home.
- Must be a smart person with a genuine attitude
- Must be always willing to learn.
- Must have awareness of modern restaurant soft wares and POS systems.
Must have the right attitude to the service industry.
- Graduate from a National College of Hotel Management, Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition.
- At least four years in an upscale Restaurant as a Restaurant Manager or above.
Should have enough exposure into different cuisines and should have complete know how on all aspects of restaurant management like Floor, bar, kitchen, Purchase, Sales and Marketing, Inventory control, Stores, Systems, Cashiering and HRD.
Salary :4100$+ accommodation
- Offered Salary:
- Career Level: