- To maintain existing restaurant style standards such as interior and exterior displays, table presentation / decoration, furniture upkeep and maintenance.
- Support the Marketing department during photo-shoots by preparing the location, styling scenes and providing props as and when required.
- To maintain existing/new standards such as; interior displays, table presentation and decoration, furniture upkeep and maintenance
- To plan, develop and execute a interior décor strategy across the business, in alignment with the Company’s vision and strategic objectives.
- To design and implement visual layouts across all the company restaurant brands and outlets according to brand guidelines and according to customer profile.
- To build and maintain strong working relationship with the individual brand’s Restaurant Managers.
- To work closely with Marketing and Design team (where required) to ensure brand promotion, through effective marketing campaigns in alignment with Interior décor strategy.
- Continually seek new ideas and methods to improve the visual impact of the brand towards the customer and constantly seek ways to improve customer total dining experience.
- Build close working relationships with key stakeholders including Restaurant Managers, Operations Manager, Finance, Marketing, Restaurant staff etc.
- Must have strong awareness of market conditions and be able to adapt quickly to changes in customer activity i.e., off season/peak season, public holidays, Ramadan etc. and adjust visual strategy accordingly, in order to drive footfall.
- Identify and track key KPI’s according to visual strategy and monitor the impact of the interior style on overall restaurant sales and guest feedback/reviews
- Researched unique pieces and stores to present and use within the space
- Created measured floorplans to effectively place and stage furniture and create accurate flow
- Involved intensively in projects, whether through hands-on assembly of pieces or scheduling deliveries
- Responsible for all social media and in-store events, including but not limited to facebook, instagram and event planning
- Manage Interior décor budget and track costs and expenses
- Provide training to other restaurant staff on Interior décor guidelines & responsibilities to ensure the standards are continually met
- Be aware of competitor activity and react accordingly in order to drive sales and increase market share of customers.
- To support the operations team with new restaurant openings across the GCC, travelling when required.
- Any other duties as assigned by direct supervisor
- Offered Salary:
- Career Level: