- Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise continuous 7 day/week, 24 hour front office operation, night audit and housekeeping operations and assigned staff, including hiring, training, evaluating performance and scheduling work.
- Monitor all front office financial operations, including group billing, verifying rates/discounts, daily sales reconciliation, petty cash and room inventory controls.
- Formulate budgets and prepare monthly revenue/expense forecasts.
- Maintain customer service/satisfaction standards; handle customer service issues; process refunds.
- Maintain and operate all computer equipment.
- Train Hotel Administration students in classes pertaining to Front Office Operations, Laboratories and Hotel Intern positions.
- Be responsible for Life-Safety Code compliance.
- Work closely as liaison with internal sales account executive.
- Perform daily room and property inspections.
- Perform other related duties, as assigned.
- Offered Salary:
- Career Level: