1. Ensuring that every customer who enters the showroom experiences a friendly and relaxed greeting to put them at ease.
2. Maintaining a professional appearance and manner at all times.
3. Approaching customers to offer assistance, determine their wants and needs, and advise on suitable products.
4. Driving own sales performance by converting as many customers as possible to make a purchase to achieve personal target each month.
5. Maintaining and promoting a culture of cooperation, professionalism and optimism within the sales team. Ensuring a positive attitude is always displayed.
6. Regular checking of own area of the showroom and resolving replenishment, cleaning needs and display issues as soon as possible.
7. Effective implementation of promotions, layout changes and seasonal moves within showroom.
8. Ensuring the safe handling and movement of product so as to minimise damages and keep shrinkage costs to a minimum.
9. Maintaining regular, open and honest communication with the Section Head / Showroom Supervisors
10. Passing on product, pricing and commercial feedback to the Section Head from customers and from your own observations.
- Offered Salary:
- Career Level: