The Sales Associate is responsible for all sales activities and sales associate job duties, from greeting customers, answering questions, offering assistance, suggesting items, lending opinions, and providing product information. Individual responsibilities as a Retail Sales Associate may include demonstrating outstanding customer service and selling skills, keeping the selling floor stocked with merchandise, addressing customer complaints, assisting in the display of merchandise, or organizing the selling floor and stock areas.
The Sale Associate must process payments by totaling purchases; operating cash registers and financial transactions, processing checks, cash, and store or other credit cards. Must also be able to deal with customer refunds courteously and professionally. The sales assistant maintains a professional attitude with sincerity and enthusiasm reflecting the store’s commitment to our customers. Develops product knowledge by reading current vendor tags and pamphlets and attending training classes in order to communicate it to the customer. Sales associates must stay current with promotional events and sales.
2 years’ Experience in any of the below specialty
(perfumes, cosmetics, fashion, watches, jewelry, retail, leather goods, home living, luggage, luxury brands)
- Salary package will be between 6,000 to 6,500 QAR per month depending on experience.
- Should have good communication skills
- GCC experience preferred
- Customer service oriented
- Should have completed both the doses of vaccine
- If not vaccinated, should not have any reservations against it
- Nationalities : Lebanese , Tunisian, Moroccan, Algerian, Ukraine & Albania.
- Offered Salary:
- Career Level: