• Assist in the development of monthly priorities sheet for Key Accounts team and organizes monthly sector meetings.
• Assist the sales team in identifying and pursuing new business opportunities, through the expansion of customer base, width and breadth.
• Prepare and conduct quarterly business reviews with all Key Accounts
• Report market and competitive activities and ensure to have the best in market excellence execution.
• Review and analyze sales achievements by customer, salesman and agency.
• Review sales priorities and make promo allocation by customer
• Spend 75% of his/her time in market
• Ensure that the sales team are equipped, trained and motivated to achieve their sales objectives
• Ensure collection and credit facilities of all accounts adhere to the companies policies
• Minimum 2-3 years FMCG experience in as similar leading role.
• Fluent in both English and Arabic
• Strong communication skills
• Team player and result oriented
• Creative thinker, strong negotiation and problem solving skills
• Strong personality, self – confident and has high leadership potential qualities
• Proficient in operating MS Office applications
• University Degree holder, preferably related to Business, Economics or Marketing
Salary :KD 510 + KD 50 Transportation allowance + KD 40 Other Allowance+Bonus +air ticket “self” + Medical insurance optional 10 KD
- Offered Salary:
- Career Level: