– Managing sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue, and expense controls.
– Meeting planned sales goals.
Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
– Tracking sales goals and reporting results, as necessary.
– Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
– Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
– Developing your sales team through motivation, counselling, and product knowledge education.
– Promoting the organization and its products.
– Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
– Development and implementation of communication strategy (Packaging, Media, Consumer promotion, Premiums).
– New product development and launch plan.
Internal and external communication / co-ordination with Finance, Manufacturing Services, Logistics and Customer & Channel Demand Manager.
– Recruit & manage staff for the department.
– Understanding, updating and maintenance of Dairy products Import and Export regulations
- Offered Salary:
- Career Level: