– Enable Sales Team
– Build and run presentations.
– Support team with preparation of proposals, and responses to: RFP’s, RFQ’s, expression of Interest, Tenders
– Exco level meetings and negotiation
– Assist with deal closure.
– Achievement of region new business sales targets
– Assist in evaluation of competitive solutions and vertical markets to refine the ‘go to market’ (GTM) product stack.
– Maintain CRM records.
– Participate with management in building strategic sales plans that expand company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
– Execute such sales plans within the sales team.
– Support recruiting, objectives setting.
– Coach and monitor performance of sales executives / representatives.
– Build and promote strong, long-lasting relationships with client C Level to grow reference-based sales.
– Present sales, revenue reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
– Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
– Awareness and adherence to company policies and procedures
Bachelor degree in Business Admin is a must
Master’s degree is a plus
8 to 10 yrs of Sales experience 5 of which in ERP as a must (SAP as a plus)
UAE market experience is required
- Offered Salary:
- Career Level: