• The candidate will be tasked with providing support to senior management in sourcing and evaluating new investment opportunities in line with the Company’s investment strategy.
• Candidate will have an understanding of finance and accounting as well as exhibit the ability to communicate and build relationships.
• Perform initial review of business opportunities and discuss relevant factors with the firm’s senior managers
• Provide analytical support on capital markets transactions, mergers and acquisitions, and other financial advisory projects
• Interact with corporate clients, private equity firms, venture capital firms and senior bankers
• Assist senior management in drafting initial investment committee reports
• Assist in the preparation of company valuations and financial models
• Create and maintain industry-specific business development presentations
• Conduct industry and company-specific research
• B.A. in Finance or Accounting; M.S. in
• Finance or Accounting is a plus; CFA is a plus;
• B.E. in Engineering is a big plus
• Minimum 5 Years of Relevant Experience
- Offered Salary:
- Career Level: