The Backend developer is responsible for building Java, C# applications, including anything from back-end services to their client-end counterparts. His primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
He will work with payment methods and APIS related to Telecom Operators and Third party Lottery and betting providers
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Maintain established departmental policies, procedures, and objectives
2. Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
3. Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java, C# code
4. Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
5. Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
6. Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
7. Design and develop Backend & Services applications
8. Coordinate with the rest of the team
9. Work on different layers of the infrastructure
10. Implement automated testing platforms and unit tests (CI/CD, Jenkins)
11. Deploy Builds and application versions for testing and for production if required.
12. Maintain schemas, (tables, views, stored procedures, migration scripts etc…) related to the maintained applications.
13. Provide documentation, diagrams, release notes, or any kind of documents required for the maintained applications.
14. Assist in the resolution of issues and problems related to the maintained applications.
15. Assist and generate reports relating to the maintained applications.
16. Perform other related duties as assigned or requested by his direct superior
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
• At least 8 years of experience in application/software development.
•Proficient in C#, Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
•Familiarity with the .NET Core framework 2.0, 2.1,3.1
•Proficient with the Java spring framework.
•Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
•Skill for writing reusable libraries
•Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
•Knowledge of concurrency patterns in C#, Java
•Proficient with Microsoft SQL Server and Stored procedures
•Proficient with MySQL, and MariaDB
•Proficient with the Java language and coding
•Optional skill: Elastic search and Hadoop
•Familiar with popular web application frameworks, such as Angularjs, Reactjs, and vue.js
•A knack for writing clean, readable C#, Java code
•Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
•Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
•Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
•Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
•Proficient understanding of code versioning tools bitbucket, GitHub, and GitLab
•Familiarity with continuous integration
- Offered Salary:
- Career Level: