Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Assigned duties of Deputy Key Manager responsible for key management procedures
• Acts as a liaison or primary point of contact for communicating with client side technical expertise
• Attends to both business and technical considerations when designing solutions to project/team or company related issues
• Participates in the evaluation of company level best practices, standards, and policies as it related to software development
• Mentors junior developers on project and coding best practices
• Creates user information solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining components and interfaces
• Writing detailed documentation for the operation of the program by users and computer operators
• Perform unit testing.
• Support UAT testing.
• Installation of programs into production.
• Updating, repairing, modifying and developing existing software and generic applications.
• Determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
• Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages.
• Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting;
• Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
• Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
• Updates job knowledge by researching new technologies and software products and by consulting manuals, periodicals and technical reports to learn new ways to develop programs and maintain existing skills and knowledge; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Offered Salary:
- Career Level: