- Establish and apply good relations with department managers relating to the scope of work and coordinate with them to obtain information necessary for internal auditing.
- Participate in the development of the annual audit plan. Develop individual audit programs under the general supervision of the Chairman Representative.
- Review integrity of the accounting entries in the accounting system.
- Review and verify performance share of all hospital physicians before releasing for payment.
- Submit thorough reports on the projects assigned to him, and must be capable of presenting results to FMC Chairman Representative.
- Conduct compliance audit and share any violations with management.
- Review and verify bank reconciliation on a monthly basis.
- Reconcile AR statement of accounts on a monthly basis before sending them to credit customers.
- Verify AP statement of accounts before releasing any payments.
- Report any major red flags or abnormal acts to FMC Chairman Representative.
- Review and verify staff payroll, social security, and income tax calculation on a monthly basis.
- Implement zero tolerance policy to expired items through conducting unannounced assessments in the related areas and clinics.
- Prepare well-written and detailed auditing reports.
- Support external auditors during external audits.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to the Auditing Staff and review audit work papers prepared by the assistant to ensure sound audit theory and compliance with the department’s methods and procedures. Provide technical assistance to the staff in compiling, drafting, and completing audits and audit reports.
- Responsible for the daily supervision of audit staff and the development of the staff, as well as the completion of performance evaluations.
- Provide management with information related to decision-making processes.
- Instant monitoring of the accounting chart of accounts.
- Make sure that all cash inflows and out flows of FMC are audited.
- Make sure proper internal procedures are in place to avoid fraud.
- Spearhead thorough semi-annual and annual inventory counts and prepare a report to highlight the results.
- Conduct announced and unannounced sample counts of inventory.
- Make sure that authorized approvals are in place before sending invoices for further approval.
- Report directly to FMC Chairman Representative when needed and prepare reports or complete tasks assgined by FMC Chairman Representative.
- Build instant communication channel with Finance Department.
- Respect and understand confidentiality of information shared within the scope of work.
- Participate in hiring and training of staff for Auditing and identify the need for improvements or corrections as necessary.
- Analyze information to make recommendations for improvement of processes and systems.
- Take proactive, preventive, and corrective actions when required.
- Employee should attend and follow all necessary JCI standards and trainings.
- Employee acknowledges all the procedures, policies of FMC by signing the Job Description.
- Offered Salary:
- Career Level: