• Accounting and financial reporting.
• Financial planning, budgeting, and forecasting.
• Billing collection, procurement and supply chain management
• Inventory management & fixed assets management
• Treasury management activities including cash management, loan management and insurance management.
• Consolidated financials and group accounting,
• Ensure appropriate cash flow and track expenditures to satisfy business demands.
• Collect, interpret and review financial data.
• Review, monitor, manage and initiate the overall company budget and support other departments to complete the same on specified time.
• Engage in ongoing cost reduction analyses in all areas of the company.
• Interpret the company’s financial results to management and recommend improvement activities.
• Report to management on variance from established budget, and the reason for those variances.
• Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment.
• Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements.
• Manage the selection, appointment, and retention of the Finance Department’s personnel.
• Direct and oversee the preparation of the monthly, quarterly and yearly management performance reports showing key performance indicators, trends, comments on budget variations, relevance outside information, risks and areas that require management attention.
•Contribute to the achievement of the company’s objectives through timely, sound, and effective financial counsel to the management.
•Implement adequate systems of internal control to ensure accuracy, and adequacy of accounting records and documentation, including appropriate manuals and standard practice instructions.
•Ensure that all financial and accounting activities of the company comply with applicable company and country (Iraq) Finance and accounting policies.
•Develop and implement accounting and reporting guidelines, policies and procedures for use through the company (Accounting, Finance/Treasury, Payroll, Procurement, Sales, Inventory and fixed Assets management).
•Monitor the adherence to the established financial and accounting guidelines, policies and procedures.
•Deal with Tax Office.
•Monitor the accounting functions of the group and the subsidiary companies.
• Coordinate and assist the external & internal auditors in providing the required information and supporting schedules to complete their task smoothly
• Any other ad-hoc roles.
- Offered Salary:
- Career Level: