• As a .NET Developer you will be responsible for creation and implementation innovative windows/web application.
• Primary role of developer would be design, code, test, debug and document programs as well as support activities for the corporate systems architecture.
• You will also ensure support in analysis and designing during all phases of software production, including suggesting the most effective solutions for its implementation.
• Among your tasks you will also find working on new concepts and solutions in frames of Microsoft technology and designing complex solutions.
• Strong knowledge in all .NET framework, .NET Core and latest MVC frameworks.
• Strong programming knowledge in C#.Net.NET 3.5 and Micro services development.
• Exposure and experience in Entity Framework Core, API Gateway, LINQ to SQL/LINQ to Entities and XML
• Strong knowledge on third party tools like postman, swagger, Soap UI and JMeter.
• Experience in client-side technologies like jQuery, DART and CSS3.
• Strong in code debugging and capable of doing hotfix development.
• Knowledge in Microsoft SSRS reporting, and version management tool are added advantage.
• Strong verbal and written skills, especially around code documentation
• Ability to work in a team environment, independently, take direction, and follow instructions.
• Support and maintain existing systems (C# .Net Framework/.NetCore)
• Preferred Arabic and English speaker
- Offered Salary:
- Career Level: