· Conduct software compatibility tests with programs, hardware, operating systems, or network environments.
· Create or maintain databases of known test defects.
· Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures.
· Design or develop automated testing.
· Develop testing programs that address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability.
· Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers.
· Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes.
· Identify, analyze, and document problems with program function, output, online screen, or content.
· Install and configure recreations of software production environments to allow testing of software performance.
· Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
· Perform initial debugging procedures by reviewing configuration files, logs, or code pieces to determine breakdown source.
· Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates.
· Test system modifications to prepare for implementation.
· Update automated test scripts to ensure currency.
· Collaborate with field staff or customers to evaluate or diagnose problems and recommend possible solutions.
· Conduct historical analyses of test results.
- Offered Salary:
- Career Level: