• Conduct research to identify new markets and customers in Gulf region
• Develop business opportunities and identify customers’ needs.
• Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
• Arrange business meetings with prospective clients to promote company’s products discuss their needs and assist in development of new projects
• Set sales targets and manage objectives setting
• Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
• Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
• Generate leads and build relationships planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on new potential sales outlets
• Possess in-depth product knowledge and maintain technical knowledge by attending regular training
• Prepare professional, complete, concise and accurate daily reports on customers meetings
• Meet quarterly sales quotas through the successful implementation of sales and marketing strategies
experience : Minimum 5 years
Experience in raw materials
Bachelor Degree and Graduate Degree is a plus
- Offered Salary:
- Career Level: