- Manage day spa and provide facials, skin treatments and waxing services to clients.
- Create aggressive guest satisfaction action plan to attain 4-Star ranking by AAA for property overall.
- Manage outside appointment bookings which include traveling, security, POS systems, equipment storage & maintenance.
- Manage all building maintenance issues and facility aesthetics.
- Train all new hires on computer system, POS terminal and operational procedures.
- Maintain inventory and monitor records of all skincare, makeup and gift items.
- Be knowledgeable on the different services offer; facials, massages, hair, tanning.
- Reinforce all spa staff understands and follows all hotel, Richey and AAA mobile standards at all times.
- Train employees, coordinate scheduling, process payroll and provide quality customer care increasing revenue and building long-term client relationships.
- Establish budgetary controls, inventory procedures and modify pay structure to increase spa’s profitability.
- Arrange logistics for weekly facility events/meetings, including creating customize itineraries for various group meetings.
- Develop comprehensive standard facility operations manual, including written policies and procedures for all spa facility services, administration and maintenance.
- Offered Salary:
- Career Level: