– Supervise, train and assist employees like Sales Representatives and Retail Store Clerks in customer service, store maintenance and product promotions.
– Develop and maintain a schedule for employees and promotions centered on holiday sales and other cycles.
– Seek ways to better promote the store, the product line and service within the store.
– Maintain proper inventory levels, ensure stocking, implement purchasing plans and maintain contact with suppliers to ensure maximum efficiency in meeting sales goals.
– Implement cross-training of employees and – Assistant Managers to maintain productivity at all times.
– Manage all controllable costs with a view to maintaining profitability.
– Ensure the store remains clean and presentable at all times.
– Hire and train as needed to ensure adequate personnel is on hand to provide outstanding customer service.
- Offered Salary:
- Career Level: