- Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion / Visual Merchandising preferred.
- 6 years of style, design, and or merchandising experience in retail or comparable field.
- Proficient with basic computer programs (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Good Visual Merchandising, Styling skills
- Knowledge of colors, patterns, and textures
- Aware of current trends and activities in design, fashion and culture
- Creative, imaginative and energetic
- Ability to provide day to day visual training and guidance to the team
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop) etc. to create visuals and plans
- Excellent command over English language, knowledge of Arabic will be added advantage
- Visual merchandising
- Retail operation compliance
- Process improvement & Innovation
- Attention to detail
- Teamwork & team building
- Analytical Thinking
- Initiative and Risk Taking
As Visual Merchandizer Supervisor, you will be working on the development visual merchandizing creative themes, floor plan executions and three-dimensional displays of the product as per the organization’s guidelines to optimize sales and to attract and motivate the customer towards making a purchase.
DUTIES AND RESONPONSIBILITIES:
- Developing creative visual design ideas for the window and in-store display of the brand through different point of sales.
- Analyzing market and seasonal trends and placing products in order to optimize brand awareness.
- Recommends and communicates themes within the store to correspond with store promotions, holidays, and seasonal changes. Translating creative insights to the showroom space and layout productivity
- Translating sales strategies into creative visual merchandising themes; ensuring strong visual communication standards.
- Creates interest in the merchandize by recommends the right choice of colors patterns and interiors for the showroom
Ensures the store demonstrates high Visual Merchandising standards
- Coordinates request for design requirements for signage and visual fixtures
- Working closely with the retail operations and marketing team to ensure the store reflects the brand’s key concept.
- Coordinates planning for Visual Merchandising visual creative themes and projects throughout GCC region.
- Liaising closely with Retail Operations, store development and customer service team.
- Creating and delivering training sessions, workshops and seminars for the sales and operations team.
- Contributing to the profitability of the store with merchandise handling, replenishment, and inventory control efforts.
- Coaching team members on the use of diverse merchandising elements for store design.
- Recommend and implements visual merchandizing KPI and performance output
WORK SCHEDULE AND CONDITIONS:
Work standard hours follow retail/showroom operational hours. You may have to spend long hours in retail operations and using office equipment, computers and attending sessions.
- Offered Salary:
- Career Level: