To ensure that the company meets its performance targets through the development and maintenance of information systems.
– Develop and implement an information system to ensure that it supports the attainments of business objectives.
– Implement all necessary security measures to ensure that data systems are secure from data loss or misuse.
– Monitor all key management systems to ensure that any problem is rapidly dealt with and any defects remedied.
– Provide any required management information to assist with effective decision-making.
– Support in developing systems as necessary to meet changing business needs.
– Support users on information systems when required.
– Trouble shoots system matters with users till server level.
– Monitor systems projects to ensure that results are delivered within agreed timescales and budgets.
– Submit timely reports on the systems development or situation to keep management informed of the status.
– Monitors the IT servers on daily basis to ensure effective performance.
– Monitoring and analyzing network performance especially WAN connections.
– Act as a consultant to the IT manager in any research relating to systems and network.
– Supports the Jr system administrator when operating in outdoor projects.
– Issues daily reports pertaining to mail server, security systems, general server, network connections.
– Control users’ access permissions and security
• Bachelor’s degree in computer related subject.
• Cisco certified – min CCNP
• Fluent in English
3 years of experience in information systems.
- Offered Salary:
- Career Level: