• To coordinate with concerned managers to achieve total GTRC sale revenues and Profit & Loss
• Lead and manage the marketing team on daily basis, establish a clear role and responsibilities for each member of the team.
• Support the sales operations in terms of reducing business inefficiencies.
• Undertake all marketing activities in liaison with principles and respective Division Head.
• Develop internal and external relationships where necessary to maximise synergies
• Build an annual business plan to reflect brand positioning, with a particular focus on new brands
• Prepare and suggest trade and consumer promotions to improve distribution and off take
• Design, prepare and negotiate all key Business Development Agreements.
• Coordinate and lead the “Monthly Activity Cycle Meeting”
• Negotiate Advertising and Promotion funds.
• Responsible for allocating promotional stock
• Understand, plan and communicate all activities with concerned Managers
• To manage Point of Sale Materials and Assets and retain a control sheet
• Provide financial performance by brand
• Share with principles and GTRC management all competitive information via a standardized report
• Provide post activity analysis including Return on Investment (ROI) analysis
• Oversee market shares by brand
• Recommend prices of stock aging and close expiry products and recommend corrective action plans
• Recommend and execute training courses for merchandisers
• Provide analysis for GTRC share of shelf by brand
• Resourceful and creative. Takes initiative with an ability to set priorities
• Excellent leadership qualities combined with effective communication skills
• Solid presentation skills, proficient in using MS Office
• Excellent communication and presentation skills – bilingual essential
• Positive attitude
• Mature attitude, with an ability to inspire and motivate the team
• MBA graduate with 4 years’ experience or BA graduate with 6 years, experience in a multinational FMCG company
- Offered Salary:
- Career Level: