- To plan, develop and implement strategy for employee training.
- To establish and maintain appropriate systems, manuals and programs intended to enhance company image and improving individual and group performance of the company.
- Prepare customized training manuals and develop management and employee training programs for FOH , BOH & managers based on the current and future business requirements of the company.
- Prepare essential back up tools required to implement the training like employee handbooks, training checklist, customer service standard checklist, station diagram etc.
- Asses the training needs of each branch frequently and prepare an annual training calendar with timeline for implementation.
- Maintain a complete course description and session plan for all training programs as per the schedule
- Prepare “Result Evaluation” criteria for each training manual and course and conduct frequent follow up on the transfer of learning into practice.
- Share results, provide feedback and ideas to maximize the performance of the employees.
- Design and develop basic soft skill/off the job training courses that are crucial for the effective functioning of all branches and support functions. (e.g. supervisory skills, time management, team building etc.)
- Assist with training and follow-through for new product and procedure implementations
- Equip the trainers’ team with updated product knowledge and skills needed to deliver expected training manuals to other employees.
- Undertake skill gap analysis to identify deviations between desired & existing skills
- Design and introduce new training programs to fill the performance gaps of the employees in accordance to the performance appraisal results advised by HR.
- Develop a unique guest oriented attitude where each guest should feel the “company Experience”.
- Prepare Biannual, and annual activity reports
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the management
- Creating materials, Fabulous skills, creative person.
- Offered Salary:
- Career Level: