• Knowledge of the company’s regulations and policies for displaying merchandise.
• Knowledge of techniques, current marketing tools and promotional ideas can increase store profits and sales essential to the merchandiser’s success.
• Knowledge in graphic design or other arts related fields that involves key visual elements and imagination. (Optional/ Preferred)
• Keeping up to date on current style and trends is important for weekly displays.
• Must be efficient in distinguishing color, texture and using lighting effectively.
• Must be able to create displays, interiors, room sets, shelf displays etc., according to VM Manager instructions and in conjunction with the buying & merchandising team.
• Must be able to construct fresh store design ideas creatively with artistic concepts.
• Ability to accept criticism or compliments from VM Head or team
• Duties of a visual merchandiser include developing and creating in-store displays while coordinating with designers and manufacturers.
• Duties include moving and positioning store merchandise and maintaining an organized and visually appealing store setting.
• Develop floor plans and sketching designs to maximize the space and layout of the store. (Optional/ Preferred)
• Install and dismantle fixtures, props and dress mannequins in window displays involving work such as lifting, carrying and climbing ladders.
• Visit other stores in the area to develop new styles of presentation.
- Offered Salary:
- Career Level: