As a PHP / Open source (WordPress, Drupal) web developer, you will be a key part of the IDS web development group, working individually and as part of a team involved in the design, development, deployment, and support of custom websites and web applications.
• Developing, deploying and maintaining PHP based websites.
• Architect and implement enterprise websites using Drupal 8 and WordPress.
• Translate wireframes, design files, and functional requirements into an application or website.
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
• Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
• Work with multiple projects simultaneously, with competing and conflicting deadlines.
• Strong knowledge of PHP object oriented and MySQL.
• Strong Knowledge of Ecommerce websites development.
• Hands on experience in jQuery, bootstrap.
• 2 years of experience with creating plugins and themes for WordPress
• Good Experience in open source platforms such as WordPress and Drupal CMS Development.
• Working knowledge of XML/JSON and using 3rd party API’s.
• Be willing to work in a research capacity – to find and test and critically review open-source frameworks and technologies.
• Able to work efficiently with minimal guidance or supervision.
• Knowledge in Prestashop, Magento, joomla, and opencart platforms is a plus.
- Offered Salary:
- Career Level: