Job description / Role
• Setting a clear vision and goals for the auction to achieve targeted performance in all areas of the business.
• Engaging and motivating the team to achieve key goals, performance expectations and best practice processes.
• Preparing the annual budget by reviewing sales results, expenses and other financial
• Partnering with the Controller in reviewing monthly forecasts.
• Fostering open communication with Auction employees, and clearly communicating the vision, mission and priorities both internally and externally.
• Driving an exceptional customer experience in all departments including the lot, office and customer support.
• Setting pricing, planning, developing and implementing auction goals.
• Driving the business through a high-level of involvement in the day-to-day operations.
• Maintaining expertise in all areas of auction operations to ensure efficiency and economy while also maintaining awareness of market trends to ensure proactivity in decision making.
• Building and maintaining relationships with customers while promoting the brand through communication on sale days, at customer’s place of business, and trade shows and industry events
• Proven experience in auction management
• Arranging for a new style and techniques for auctions by the advertising campaigns and follow up of social media websites.
• Ability to set and achieve targeted goals.
• Superior prioritization skills, able to effectively and efficiently multi-task.
• Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills.
• Organization and follow-up skills.
- Career LevelManager
- Experience5 Years +
- QualificationBachelor Degree
Related Jobs (21)
- Business development manager-Professional hair products-Qatar on February 12, 2020 Full Time
- General manager – Air conditioning multinational brand- Qatar on November 11, 2019 Full Time