Mission and Responsibilities
Grow and maintain regional chains and distributor partner by ensuring all elements of Joint Business Plans are properly implemented and executed. Develop and execute successful long term business building strategies, drive industry trends and meet or exceed assigned quotas/budgets. Analyze business trends and customer competitive activity to optimize the brand’s offerings and Brand Equity.
• Target, profile, and work to convert key prospective salons and spas, Regional Chain Salons into customers
• Strategically and tactically manage key joint business planning priorities and develop a positive business relationship with salons, chains and distributor partner.
• Coordinate sell-through plans
• Deliver new initiatives and promotions to maximize street sales, focused on maximized sell in and sell through
• Accurately report and forecast the business which would include monthly sales, promotions, and initiatives.
• Work directly with Director & cross-functional internal resources to plan and execute strategic plans with excellence
• Maintain and effectively use all budgets
• Review monthly sales and inventory data, seeking out opportunities to create sell through specific programs
• Bachelor’s Degree plus 5 years of business experience in Sales, Category Management or Retail Management
• Strong analytical ability, attention to detail, and organizational/time management skills.
THE IDEAL FIT
Candidate must have extensive knowledge of professional beauty,cosmetics or FMCG. (Professional Hair Care products ‘Sassoon, Coty-Wella, L’Oréal, Schwarzkopf etc’
Able to establish excellent rapport and network with owner/manager of premium category Salon and parlors of the business area
- Offerd Salary$4,000 - $6,000
- Career LevelManager
- Experience5 Years +
- QualificationBachelor Degree
Related Jobs (21)
- General manager – Air conditioning multinational brand- Qatar on November 11, 2019 Full Time